Arm Your Children

June 3rd, 2011   Submitted by nhwulf

For those of you with children now and those who will have children in the future, guard them. As precious as a child is to a parent they are equally so to the state. Children are the future, as the old saying goes. Most parents will judge the success of their child based on their child’s success in the dominant paradigm. One is raised to obey and behave, as their parents were taught. The state sees a tax base, ever growing.

All parents will pass on lessons to their children. The large majority of these lessons will be passed unconsciously. A father who grew up being yelled at will, in turn, yell rather than speak to his children when any stressful situation arises. A young girl criticized at every turn will grow up to be a mother who finds fault in all that her child does. Parents who accept arbitrary edicts from any authority will raise children to do the same.

There is a perpetual war for the minds of the young. These prized lives we fight for are the very weapons of battle. When we, as parents, do not teach our children to question, to analyze, and to think critically, we send them into the world unarmed, to be slaughtered and enslaved.

This, for me, was recently driven home at a local middle school talent show. I took my daughter to see her cousin perform. What we witnessed was a performance of a more sinister nature. During each act on stage the kids would be texting each other or holding up back lit phones much as my generation did lighters at a concert. But the assistant principle would make rounds collecting all of the students’ phones. I took out my own phone and texted as well, making sure that he saw me. The man approached, then retreated. To my disgust he would not speak to an adult but would only accost the younger and weaker of the crowd. The children would, when demanded, turn over their phones. Most had an air of indignation but did not resist.

Enter my nine year old daughter. At intermission she approached the tyrant and, in full view and sound of many others, began to question him. She pointed out that these phones were private property. The assistant principle told her that, just like at the movies, cell phone should be off. Then told her that the school prohibited use of cell phones by students. She countered that the phones could not be taken at the movie theater. My daughter went on to explain that the kids were not in school at this time. The show was at 7:00 pm and the public was invited. This was not a function of the school, but a function at the school. She added “taking the kids’ phones and not the adults’ is just bullying kids because that’s all you can bully.” I choked with pride.

So please, teach your children to think for themselves. Let them ask questions. If you do not know the answer be honest about it and help to find the answer. And never end with “because I said so.” Do not disarm your kids before sending them out into a hostile world bent on enslaving them.

A friend or co-worker may roll their eyes at you when you speak of the current state of things, but your child will listen when you have shown honesty and consistency. They will grow with free minds, unable to understand the pride of those who wear their chains as tight as possible without choking to death. In the future our children will be the shining beacon on the hill for others to look to when confused and broken. Weaponize their minds with logic, armor them with rationality, then loosen them upon the world we hope to someday see free.

nhwulf is a thirty six year old New Hampshire native and father of one. He sees the liberty of his daughter, both body and mind, as the primary goal of all of his endeavors.

10 Responses to “Arm Your Children”

Teaching children to stand up to adults is an excellent way to raise self-confident adults.

2. CharlotteNo Gravatar says:

Excellent post! That is exactly what I teach my kindergartners to do (much to the chagrin of some parents).

3. AnnNo Gravatar says:

AMEN! I was raised a free-thinker, and am doing the same for my four children. It saddens me to see how many children either keep their thoughts/opinions to themselves, or worse, have no opinion but what the status quo offers them.

I taught a class last semester at my local homeschool co-op for middle and high school kids for them to gain confidence to have and own an opinion. It amazed me how many blank faces I saw looking back at me the first few classes.

4. I. M. PericlesNo Gravatar says:

Teach your children that violence in self-defence is a self-evident moral imperative…Don’t raise them to be the anyones – especially the Political Terrorist/Democracy Parasite’s – bitch…Don’t raise pacifist chumps. The term that is used for young obedient tax-slaves is “Coppertops”, as I recall.

When I was in my 3rd year at the Political Terrorist’s Prussian/Dewey Indoctrination Camp, a teacher hit me in the back of the head for licking my plate at lunch…I got up and kicked the tax-taker cow in the leg and when she bent over, I punched her in the eye. I had to do the same in my 7th year when a gubmint-loving maggot threw a book at the back of my head for the political crime of being disobedient…I picked up the book and started ripping pages out of it and when the state-created psychopath came up to me, I punched her in the eye…I got in serious trouble for that one 🙂

5. HelioNo Gravatar says:

Bravo! The real end of the state will come when a new generation of self empowered, fiery young minds grow up because their parents refused to dominate and fill their heads full of myths.

If you want a child to grow up to be peaceful and respectful, then one must be peaceful and respectful to the child.

6. Brittany PritchardNo Gravatar says:

I would be soo proud of my child if they stood up for themselves with such a well-thought argument.

7. YanNo Gravatar says:

This is teaching kids to be rude jerks. If you’re going to a concert, cells phones are really obnoxious. Any thoughts of how disrespectful this was to the cousin performing? Although the kids shouldn’t have been singled out, they should have been asked to leave.

• KristiaanNo Gravatar says:

First talent shows are merely ego inflating exercises. Secondly you missed the point of the article. The fact that what we do and how we interact in our daily lives shapes our children either to be sheep or resistance fighters.

8. KristiaanNo Gravatar says:

I am raising my children to be the computer virus to this corrupt system. They will be armed with knowledge, strength, and numbers.

9. For most up-to-date information you have to pay a visit internet and on internet I found this site as a
    best site for most recent updates.