Government Nutrition Is Bad For You

March 11th, 2011   Submitted by Seth King

I know this documentary doesn’t have much to do with anarchism. But we’re activists as well as anarchists. And in our desire to take back more control over our own lives we find that the entire government-medical-industrial-complex has been destroying our health for decades.

This documentarian has done what I’ve always wished I could do with every Michael Moore film I’ve seen, namely, produce my own documentary that systematically destroys all of the lies and half-truths to be found in his propaganda films.

And thank God for the internet. Without it these documentaries wouldn’t stand a chance at going viral like the ones pushed by Hollywood.

I can personally testify to the wonders that alternative medicine offers. I will soon be starting an ongoing series publishing personal stories about the use of products and treatments that have benefited me over the years. I encourage you to contribute your testimonials as well.

6 Responses to “Government Nutrition Is Bad For You”

1. felaNo Gravatar says:

Excellent documentary. I showed this to my parents last night and they loved it. This is a very effective documentary countering statist nutrition deceptions and lies, not to mention making Morgan Spulock look like a total douche.

2. Neo-Tech God-ManNo Gravatar says:

Obviously the political parasite-elitist terrorists want you to be stupid and weak so that they can more easily own you. High carbohydrate/low-fat diets are one of the best ways to keep people retarded and weak. Owning and controlling public schools, TV broadcast, counterfeit money, energy, and food are the basics for owning all other humans.

3. JamieNo Gravatar says:

Cannot watch it, out of USA. Was it a documentary or same ol’ news propaganda.

It is a funny and poignant documentary. I’m sorry you can’t watch it. It must have geo-restrictions on it. Can somebody explain to me the point of geo-restrictions? What’s it all about?

• JamieNo Gravatar says:

Thanks Keith,I found a torrent before I found a way around the geo bullshit that hulu & youtube force on us. I use a paid VPN for privacy reasons and found out they have a US server just to avoid the geo location scripts.

4. Bit.LyNo Gravatar says:

The Diet Solution Program assures and offers a complete and comprehensive weightloss program that won’t just help you lose excess fat. There are so many right and wrong ways out there on how to eat healthy and stay healthy.